Monday, September 26, 2011

FOSTER ASKED...SHE [STEWART] SAID "SHE'D DO IT"





In an interview with Wales Online, Marcus Foster talks about how Kristen Stewart appears in his "I Was Broken" video (see the video at the end of this page).  Foster's first CD debuts today in the U.K. and on iTunes.  

"In a crowded marketplace, his name has people talking. Radio 1 has picked up on his richly evocative music, while a friendship with a certain bloodthirsty Hollywood star hasn’t hurt his credibility.

It appears one Robert Pattinson is a friend and it transpires Marcus was at school with the Twilight star.

“Yes I was. We’re good friends, and have been for a long time,” he says. “It’s mad what’s happened to him. I’ve met Kristen Stewart through him, who stars in my latest video (I Was Broken). I asked, and she said she’d do it.”

The 24-year-old releases his new album Nameless Path today, which is set to see his stock rise even higher."

Read the rest of the article here.


via @vonch/@KstewAngel

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...