Friday, July 13, 2012

JODIE FOSTER SAYS ABOUT SWATH:
 "I LOVED IT!"


Google Images




Movie Line caught up with Academy Award-winner Jodie Foster at the San Diego Comic-Con promoting her film Elysium and asked her what she thought about female heroines in film and in particular, SWATH.  Foster emphatically said that she, "loved it."


ML: "If you look at recent films for example, you see a string of big-screen heroine tales – Kristen Stewart as Snow White, for example."


"Which I loved! I loved it. To be so bold and so emotional, I just thought she was terrific. They were both great; Charlize Theron was fantastic. I really loved it, and I did not expect to like it. I didn’t think I was going to care, but it really got me."


Foster and Stewart who starred together in Columbia Pictures' Panic Room, recently were joined on stage together at the MTV Movie Awards in June.  Foster presented Stewart and the cast of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 with the Movie of the Year Award. 


In an interview after the show, she expressed how proud she was of Stewart in this interview below.  


Read the rest of Foster's interview here.








Source/via @larry411

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...